Okay…tagged by Christopher!
- What was your dream during childhood?
- Do you like sunny or rainy days? Why?
- Which color do you like better? Black/white?
- Who would you marry?
- Where do you want to go most? Why?
- Which part of yourself do you love most?
- When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- What are you afraid of losing the most?
- If you met someone you loved, would you confess? Or just keep it a secret, observing?
- List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- What are the requirements you wish for the other half?
- Up to now, what are the moments you regret the most?
- Which type of person do you hate the most?
- What is your ambition?
- Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
- If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what will it be?
- What do you think is most important in your life?
- Who’s your favorite cartoon character?
- What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
- The most worthwhile decision you’ve made in your life so far?
I always dreamt that i could fly. Or at least hoped so.
Rainy days. Those are the days when i sit back and reflect on the things i’ve recently done and relive emotions – both bad and good ones.
A significant other who is truly significant 😉
To see the Aurora borealis (nothern lights) too. Yay krys! The next Lodge 05 trip! Canada? Alaska? You choose! 😀
The emo bitch in me.
I’ll become emo in my lil emo room and chat with my emo friends through emo MSN with an emo nick.
It depends. Its complicated ya know?
My MSN punching bag since form 5 but when he needs one, i don’t think i’ve been there for him.
He loves scaring me with boo smses during momokish moments which makes it funny…but not so funny afterwards when im alone :X
My “chat till sunrise” and “sms till cannot sms anymore” buddy.
To accept my flaws and love me for who i am. So cheesy can die!
For me to know, for you to find out.
Haven’t come across such hatred YET, but if i do i’ll let you know.
Have had one too many ambitions over the past 19 years, but right now, its to get into a field where i can put all i’ve learned into good use. Media and music related, of course.
To complete my degrees without any hiccups so i can close this chapter of my life and second dream would be to open a new chapter with endless possibilities and success.
Finding comfort. In everyone around me.
Does Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunk count?
Probably say goodbye and that’ll be all. If the world ends tomorrow i’d be fine with it because I am contented with what I have had and quoting and unquoting Peter Pan, “to die would be an awesome adventure itself”…
Ironically, my most worthwhile decision has also been one of my biggest regret in one way or another. Again, i’m not telling.
I tag you. Whoever you may be.